Saturday, April 9, 2011

Caturday: Honeysuckle is the New Catnip

The Boy has a pair of "sex dice." No, that's not a euphemism, these are actual dice with actions on one and body parts on the other - so when you take a roll, the dice will suggest things like "touch lips" or "tease body".

I was just puttering around on teh internets when The Boy found these dice and idly started rolling them.  As a result, I got my toes kissed and my shoulder prodded with one of his fingers ("touch body").  Then the dice came up "tease ?" (the body-part die has a question mark on one side) so he went to the next room where Birch was having some breakfast and told him, "Ha ha, you're fat!"

It was pretty funny.

In other news, I have recently learned that a lot of cats go insane for the smell of honeysuckle!  I'd never heard of that before.  There was a cat toy booth at the One of a Kind show last weekend (business name: Krazy Kitty) that had honeysuckle cat toys in addition to the usual catnip kind...plus The Double Whammy, a little pillow stuffed with a bit of both!  I got Birchy a Double Whammy and he loves it - he'll hold it in his front paws and lick it until there's literally a puddle of drool on the floor (and he's not normally a drooler!).  We've taken to giving the pillow to him at bedtime to help mellow him out.  It's drastically lowered the amount of times he runs across our heads at 4am.
Thanks, Krazy Kitty!
I haven't yet taken any pictures of Birch making out with his little pillow-o-intoxication, but when I do I'll be sure to share them. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha. i love The Boy's teasing of the cat. too funny.

    i never knew cats liked honeysuckle. interesting.

    ReplyDelete